Friday, February 22, 2019

Week 3, February 22, 2019


This week we got most of the base of the robot finished. We re almost finished with the solid works drawing and we have fixed our blog with the correct dates and entries. Next week we re going to have to work extra hard to finish the leftover tasks.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Week 3, February 20, 2019











This weeks goal is to finish our solid works drawing of our robot. We also need to finish the base of our square bot as well as well edit and revise our blog.

Friday, February 15, 2019

Week 2, February 15, 2019





































This week we finished the soldiworks drawing of our robot. We finished organiziation. And we started building the base of our square bot.

Monday, February 11, 2019

Week 2 February 11, 2019








This week's goal is to design the base of the robot and to organize the toolboxes then we can start building our robot. The bot style we chose to build is the square-bot type simply for the reason that it look easy to build both in solid works and reality. If all goes well then we should have the base of the robot built in both solid works and reality by the end of the week.

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Week 1, February 7, 2019



























The main goals today is to get blogs done, start our robot on Solid Works, and  get our station cleaned and ready for building after we get our robot done. Eduardo, Steven, and Joshua are going to start these tasks. Joshua is starting the robot, Eduardo is finishing the blog and after going to clean the station, and Steven is going to start organizing the station.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Week 1, February 5, 2019








This week's goal is to update our bios on the blog, complete re- inventory and organization, and start our solid works build for the robot. We are all trying to get things set up for these journal entries.

Week 3, February 22, 2019

This week we got most of the base of the robot finished. We re almost finished with the solid works drawing and we have fixed our blog w...